Re: [Debconf-discuss] Daytrip with mountainbike

Hi Bruno,

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 08:00:03PM +0200, Bruno Kleinert wrote:

> I think, this could be correct. Additionally, I don't have the feeling
> that we will suddenly start tomorrow morning in a group of 20
> cyclists! :)

sorry to disappoint you but since I was asked by some people to stick to
my original plan I do not plan to make use of the permission of the
organisers to drop my responsibility and I will *not* go by bicycle but
rather join the crowd and have fun with 40 DebCOnf people.  Have fun
with your bike - it was a hard decision to draw.

See you

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de