Re: [Debconf-discuss] git-buildpackage

Hi.

Il 13/08/2013 22:23, Gaudenz Steinlin ha scritto:
> I don't know if this is the right session to put this into. But I would
> be interested in a git-buildpackage session around non tarball centered
> usages. So things like doing packageing in a branch of the upstream
> repository and still using the official tarballs as a base for the
> package.

I'm not completely sure I understand what you're meaning, but I'm
inclined to say they do not completely fit what I'm thinking. My idea is
to keep a tutorial based on things and work flows that are already
widely used, not propose new ways to go. Not that I object such new
ways, but I don't want to lose focus for the tutorial I'm thinking of.

Anyway, I say that just because it is what I understand was the
requested topic. If attending people wants to discuss of other things,
I'm really not forcing anyone.

Gio.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>