Re: [Debconf-discuss] git-buildpackage

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 20:29 +0200, Per Andersson wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 8:26 PM, Elimar Riesebieter <riesebie@lxtec.de> wrote:
> > * Giovanni Mascellani <gio@debian.org> [2013-08-13 17:59 +0200]:

> >> I should be able to introduce it, although I may not be confident with
> >> all the details and shortcuts. But I know it well enough for using it
> >> and for a basic introduction.
> > I'd like to join as well.
>
> I want to join too.

I would very much like to join too and I am sure that we would have enough
knowledge to share among all of us. I'm particularly curious about different
workflows as I primarily use git-buildpackage in a very "tarball-centric"
setup with git-pbuilder+cowbuilder or debuild as build system.

Lets find a time we can all make on Thursday and get together. There are
unfortunately (?) a lot of talks that day that I would like to hear so I
suggest to meet between sometime between 10:30am and 15:30pm.
--
Wolodja <debian@babilen5.org>

4096R/CAF14EFC
081C B7CD FF04 2BA9 94EA  36B2 8B7F 7D30 CAF1 4EFC