Re: [Debconf-discuss] debian workflows exchange

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 12:14 PM, David Kalnischkies
<kalnischkies+debconf@gmail.com> wrote:
> As a "newbie" I liked the idea instantly in the session, but as the wiki
> is still surprisingly empty, lets just add something myself:
> "APT debugging 101 – a guided tour through dependency hell"
> (officially: "Debugging (dist-)upgrades in APT")

Thanks!

I think is better if you just put a time and place that suits you well
and see who shows up. Ill join you for this one!

Not many people are listed and I think it has to do with people being
too humble and thinking that what they do might be too boring (or
maybe they are just too busy to bother at all). So maybe people can
just list stuff they are interested in and wait for somebody who can
fill the blank with their own name :)

And maybe even nudge a person that is known to know about it :)
(people with more experience would be needed for this)

Ill add a couple of things that pops up in my mind in the wiki, but
unfortunately, i dont know "what i dont know", so maybe more
interesting stuff would show up if people would just put what they
know that can be done

For me, this exercise is not only good for workflows that are not well
documented, but to be able to pickup some of the valuable experience
and tips that are in a debconf in a quick way

And, possible, to pickup some people to help you (from the perspective
of the people sharing)

cheers!
PS: please, think of the children^wnewbies