[Debconf-discuss] for those who... cheap beer & coffee

Hi,

I bought 24 cans of 0.5l Feldschlösschen Swizz Beer, for 1 CHF each. If you
are interested in those, please talk to me. Also we should probably organize
future supplies.

Regarding cheap coffee, I got coffee but no coffee maker yet, thus I plan to
buy one today or tomorrow. Then we can have coffee for 50ct/cup or donation.

cheers,
	Holger who really likes the beer in the bar but that doesnt make money
		magically go away.