[Debconf-discuss] Cheese storage for the C&W

For those who care about the health of their roommates, cheese can be
stored in the large trailer that's close to the Batiment
Principal. Please coordinate with me to get access there.

Googling around will easily bring you with pics of bubulle. I'm
usually sitting close to Spongebob (by the way, please don't forget to
wish happy birthday to our Spongebob as, tomorrow, he'll be turning
11)