Re: [Debconf-discuss] Online maps of Switzerland?

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> Adieu,
>
> Are there online versions of high detail maps of Switzerland, similar
> to what we have in France on the "Geoportail" web site of Institut
> Géographique National (IGN) : http://www.geoportail.gouv.fr/accueil
>
> I usually use these to prepare my runs and it would greatly help if
> there are similar maps for Switzerland, particularly, of course, the
> Vaumarcus area.
>
> Admitedly, OSM has some bits that seem mapped but this doesn't seem,
> yet, to be complete enough (of course, I highly suspect that, after
> one week or more of Debconf, that could improve quite a lot).

There is an orienteering map of the forest behind "Le Camp". See
http://www.guedels.ch/karten/show_map.php?user=dave&map=276

Le Camp is the place where the course starts and ends. This map is from
the Swiss relay championship in 2011.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.