[Debconf-discuss] Online maps of Switzerland?

Adieu,

Are there online versions of high detail maps of Switzerland, similar
to what we have in France on the "Geoportail" web site of Institut
Géographique National (IGN) : http://www.geoportail.gouv.fr/accueil

I usually use these to prepare my runs and it would greatly help if
there are similar maps for Switzerland, particularly, of course, the
Vaumarcus area.

Admitedly, OSM has some bits that seem mapped but this doesn't seem,
yet, to be complete enough (of course, I highly suspect that, after
one week or more of Debconf, that could improve quite a lot).