[Debconf-discuss] Early thanks for DebConf12

Hi there!

As some of you probably noticed, I left DebConf12 early and arrived
safely at home after a 24-hour/3-airplane/1-train travel.

I would like to thanks everyone for very nice time spent there and this
time especially the localteam: Norman, Felix, Fernanda, Diana, Rodrigo,
Gema, Alfonso, Leandro, Aura, $ANYONE_I_HAVE_FORGOT.  I followed the
DebConf12 preparation and I had the chance to be there before DebCamp
started (very nice hospitality) and thus witnessed the late stress.

You guys rocked, even when some of us where start to panic: MANY THANKS.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca