[Debconf-discuss] Late [ Was: Early ] thanks for DebConf12

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 07:22:35PM +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> As some of you probably noticed, I left DebConf12 early and arrived
> safely at home after a 24-hour/3-airplane/1-train travel.
>
> I would like to thanks everyone for very nice time spent there and this
> time especially the localteam: Norman, Felix, Fernanda, Diana, Rodrigo,
> Gema, Alfonso, Leandro, Aura, $ANYONE_I_HAVE_FORGOT.  I followed the
> DebConf12 preparation and I had the chance to be there before DebCamp
> started (very nice hospitality) and thus witnessed the late stress.
>
> You guys rocked, even when some of us where start to panic: MANY THANKS.

As someone else who left ahead of time, but didn't have time to thank
the orga team up to now, AOL!  I had less time to get to know the local
team than in the past, but your work has been great. Together with the
whole orga team you put together an awesome DebCamp. From what I read on
lists and blog posts, you put together an even more awesome DebConf.

Thanks a lot,
I hope to meet you again in future DebCamps/DebConfs.