Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Recommendation: Identifiable pictures in Pentabarf

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@err.no> wrote:
]] Holger Levsen

n> so if you don't want a dc12-badge with your photo, no big deal: get a badge
> without and be prepared to show your real ID.

Are there requirements to what kind of ID?  (I might not want to carry
my passport around, but we have ID on the .no credit/debit cards which
I'm likely to carry anyway.)

Yes. Please don't carry your passport around. A copy of the passport should be enough.

--
Tollef Fog Heen