Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Recommendation: Identifiable pictures in Pentabarf

Hi,

On Dienstag, 19. Juni 2012, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> The University that will host us for DebConf, Universidad Centro
> Americana, requires everybody to carry a photo ID at all times

and in case you wonder why we accepted such a condition: .ni law also
requieres you to carry a photo-id at all times. as does for example .de law.

so if you don't want a dc12-badge with your photo, no big deal: get a badge
without and be prepared to show your real ID.

cheers,
	Holger