[Debconf-discuss] Shuttle service for DebCampers

Hello,

The Seminole Hotel is providing free shuttle service for those arriving at the A.C. Sandino International Airport, from July 1st. to July 6th. We'll probably also have shuttle service for people arriving on July 7th. or after, but it has not been confirmed yet, so we'll make a separate announcement when that happens.

If you're interested in using this service, please update the wiki accordingly:

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Arrivals

Cheers,