Re: [Debconf-discuss] Anyone keen to hike up volcanos?

El 08/06/12 17:56, Wookey escribió:
> I've booked my flights to arrive a few days early for debconf (evg of
> 4th). I intend to go hike up a couple of volcanos/take a look round
> generally before getting down to work. If I can find any info I might
> try to check out some lava tubes (apparently there are some, but no
> known significant 'proper' limestone caves). I can do that solo or
> with one or two others if anyone else is keen. If they knew some
> spanish that would no doubt make things
> (travel/directions/accomodation) easier :-)

Masaya volcano has a lava tube:
http://vianica.com/activity/2/visiting-masaya-volcano-national-park

But I don't if it will be open on July. At this time of the year os
often closed due to it's activity.

--
Rodrigo Rodríguez
http://mundonomada.info