[Debconf-discuss] Reasonable meeting place in MGA airport

Howdy Debconf Discussers,

I'm arriving to Debcamp on July 1, and hoping to share a taxi (or similar) from MGA airport to UCA (Debconf venue) around 8 PM. Others are arriving to MGA at a similar time. Along those lines, a question:

Where is a good place for Debian people to wait for each other?

One answer might be, "The baggage claim for Delta flight 369," which is my flight. That'd be adequate.

If there's a better, more neutral place where I can ask the other people to meet me in the airport, that'd be great. Perhaps this sculpture is easy to access: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sandino_International_Airport_-_Sculptures.jpg

Perhaps there is a coffee shop that is unique in name, easy to find, and could provide seating and refreshments to people waiting for each other. If so, that seems best.

So anyway, if locals or Nicaragua visitors have particularly good advice on a meeting place in MGA, I'd love to hear about it.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Managua!

-- Asheesh.