Re: [Debconf-discuss] Information about accommodation at le camp (photos and plans) ·

On 12-11-26 08:27 AM, Ana Guerrero wrote:
    - sleeping places are not separated

yes

do you propose any solution to this?

You can see from
http://www.groups.ch/images/haeuser/zusatz/K-0806-5487-6_20091202024753.jpg?mt=1259761673
that the vertical wooden "beams" act as ladders. IMHO non-disabled people of
reasonable physical condition can enter the upper beds without problems.

Do you think it is possible doing it without touching the people who is
sleeping next to you?

I think this is going to be a problem for many people (myself included). It's not that I'm trying to be full of problems or that I don't necessarily trust other debconf attendees, but I just don't feel comfortable not having my own space and space to store my things. When I first saw the pictures of the sleeping places in the proposal at the last Debconf I was kind of surprised by it. It means that I'll probably have to find external accomodation and might end up being a slight barrier for me to come to debconf.

I doubt I'll be alone with that and I think it's something you should be aware of.

-Jonathan