Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Day Trip

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> And water, I guess.... Lots of.

Good question if participants can be expected to bring these or also
organizers should/can bring at least some emergency rations of water
and other stuff people getting too much heat and losing fluid might
need...
I myself am also lacking water containers to bring 3l of water with me
on the trip(also 'cause Felix stole my large sigg bottle :) ). So I's
really like to know what I can expect to be taken care of and somehow
be available there and what not.

I also propose (but sorrily cannot execute myself due to lacking
knowledge) to prepare a bit more detailed and explicit information
what people have to bring themselves to survive each of the trips...
and send that via -announce again.

Henning