Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Day Trip

On 07/09/2012 11:49 AM, Ian Jackson wrote:
> The webpage
>  http://vianica.com/attraction/7/cerro-negro-volcano
> suggests that going earlier is a better plan, to avoid the heat.
>
> Is there any scope for adjusting the schedule so that we'll be doing
> the lazing around, rather than the activities, in the hottest part of
> the day ?

Going early in the morning would be the best option, but this won't be
possible because we have to leave in the morning from Managua and would
be there not before 11am, which is practically as hot as in the
afternoon. Please prepare yourself with a head and sun blocker (for all
three options).

Cheers,
Felix