Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Day Trip

Felix Delattre writes ("[Debconf-announce] Day Trip"):
> Afterwards (around 1pm), three different activities are going to be
> offered, you'll have to choose one of them:
> * Volcano "Cerro Negro" - Climb the youngest volcano in Nicaragua
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerro_Negro

The webpage
 http://vianica.com/attraction/7/cerro-negro-volcano
suggests that going earlier is a better plan, to avoid the heat.

Is there any scope for adjusting the schedule so that we'll be doing
the lazing around, rather than the activities, in the hottest part of
the day ?

Thanks,
Ian.