Re: [Debconf-discuss] Welcome room at the airport

+++ Holger Levsen [2012-06-29 09:23 -0600]:
> Hi,
>
> On Freitag, 29. Juni 2012, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > Can you please rely on arrival data in Penta instead?
>
> I was told penta only has the date, but not the time...

Also Penta contina the date of arrival at Debconf. Whilst
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Arrivals contains the date/time
of arrival at airport. In my case these are 3 days apart, and I;'m not
the only one.

If it's just a list of names then it doesn't matter. If any of the
date/time info matters to the protocol-room people then just using
penta data will be wrong in different ways from the Arrivals data.

Anyway - thank you localteam for arranging the VIP treatment. I hope
it all works out :-)

Wookey
http://wookware.org/