Re: [Debconf-discuss] Welcome room at the airport

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 12:30:39PM -0600, Felix Delattre wrote:
> I send this list over to the government people:
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Arrivals So these people can use
> this room. In case you want to be on the list

Can you please rely on arrival data in Penta instead?

I personally don't mind (too much...) sharing my travel data publicly,
so I've just added myself to the above wiki page. But there are people
who do mind. Given the data about their arrivals can be made available
to the organizers only in Penta, it would be nice to take those data
into account to ease arrival procedures.

Thanks for considering,
Cheers.