Re: [Debconf-discuss] Going to Nicaragua from Europe: avoid Iberia

On 04/06/12 07:48, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> Yes, here's enough information about the discount so that people can use it. A
> more proper announcement, as well as stuff on the website about it, is still
> pending.

Thanks Jimmy, that's very helpful.

BTW, there's a rumour that Taca will join Star Alliance as a full member
in the coming days ("April 2012" is the date I've read about).

This is going to open a lot of new options that now are either too hard
to plan/coordinate or you have to buy as separate tickets, e.g.
FRA->MIA->MGA.

Regards,
Faidon