Re: [Debconf-discuss] Your biggest achievement during past DebConfs (aka new DebConf promoting campaign)

Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> "During DebConfN I wrote $cool-software which we now use to do
> $cool-things"

At DebConf3 in Oslo, I finally met the other Debian Installer developers
gathered together in person, and after a week of challanging work, we
achieved the first successful installation of Debian with it. This
reinvigorated our team, leading to many new members, more rapid
development, and many more developer gatherings. The resulting program
has since been used to install Debian, and derivative distributions, on
tens of millions of systems.

--
see shy jo