[Debconf-discuss] Gobby vs. Etherpad?

Why is Gobby prefered over Etherpad for the BOFs and talks at Debconf?
Personally I prefer Etherpat (I normally use <URL: http://titanpad.com/ >)
because it only require a functioning browser, and there is no need to
ask participants to install extra software.  As far as I can see, the
feature set is compatible, and I fail to notice anything relevant
where Gobby is doing a lot better.  The only slight improvement is the
directory browsing, but that to medo not seem to be enough reason to
require extra software to be installed to write text.

Anyone care to explain why they prefer Gobby over Etherpad at Debconf?

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen