Re: [Debconf-discuss] Passing through Zagreb on your way back on Sunday?

Christoph Egger dijo [Mon, Aug 01, 2011 at 11:00:39AM +0200]:
> > We have Skills Exchange[1] hacklab "mama" in Zagreb in Preradoviceva 18[2]
> > where you can drop in at any time after noon, 31.07.2011 and have a quick
> > check of your e-mail or other Internet needes.
> >
> > There will be people speaking english there, which can help with finding
> > food, drinks or other essential needs on your way to final destination.
>
>     Thank you a lot for the nice few hours in Zagreb! I really enjoyed
> it.

Damn, I didn't read this thread in time. That explains why I didn't
run into any fellow Debianer walking down the Zagreb streets. Pity.

But OTOH, Zagreb is _very_ much worth a visit. Regina and I walked,
walked and walked, and enjoyed your beautiful city.

Hugs, and until the next time!