Re: [Debconf-discuss] Languages Skill Exchange

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 02:00:21PM +0200, Giovanni Mascellani wrote:
> Just for the record, gobby-0.5 didn't pass the UTF-8 stress test:
> selection a text in Arabic made the gobby-0.5 of a quite a few of us
> crash badly (this could be connected with the fact that Arabic was the
> only right-to-left language we had). This was reproduced more than once,
> but we didn't try to debug it.

The first time we all got an assertion failure when one of us tried to
select some Arabic text I believe:

ERROR:inf-text-gtk-view.c:1157:inf_text_gtk_view_expose_event_after_cb: assertion failed: (prev_toggle->x < cur_toggle->x)
Aborted

And the second time we (or at least I and some others) got a
segmentation fault:

(gobby-0.5:12936): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: attempt to retrieve private data for invalid type 'InfTextGtkView'
Segmentation fault

Though for a good bug report I guess someone should figure out if they
can be reproduced...

	Sami