Re: [Debconf-discuss] Languages Skill Exchange

On 26/07/2011 14:58, Giovanni Mascellani wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Is there anyone interested in a Language Skill Exchange? This time
> "language" doesn't range over C, C++, Haskell and Ruby, but over
> Italian, French, German and Bosnian.

Just for the record, gobby-0.5 didn't pass the UTF-8 stress test:
selection a text in Arabic made the gobby-0.5 of a quite a few of us
crash badly (this could be connected with the fact that Arabic was the
only right-to-left language we had). This was reproduced more than once,
but we didn't try to debug it.

Gio.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>