Re: [Debconf-discuss] Tollef's backpack

[Wouter Verhelst]
> I'm off with him to the rafting station again, to see if it maybe
> has been left behind; but if that isn't the case, and someone has
> it, could they please step forward ASAP?

I hoped to catch you before you left, to see if I could come along and
look for my hat, but apparently your email was stuck too long in the
moderation queue and you had already returned when I found Tollef. :(

Tollef said you had asked about my hat, but it was not known to the
restaurant staff. :(

I am pretty sure I know where my hat is, hanging where I left it in
the corner of the room where we changed to go rafting.  I would love
to go to the rafting site to look for it.  Anyone with a car willing
to help me get there?

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen