[Debconf-discuss] Tollef's backpack

Hi,

Yesterday, during the day trip, Tollef gave me his backpack and asked me
to take care of it while he went on a rafting trip with the second
group.

While he was out, the first busses left, so I decided to join them.
Since I was the last to leave the table where Tollef's backpack was left
behind, I handed that backpack to some other group still sitting at a
table, with the express notion that it was Tollef's, and if they would
please tell him that they had it.

Apparently that didn't happen, and Tollef never received his backpack
again.

I'm off with him to the rafting station again, to see if it maybe has
been left behind; but if that isn't the case, and someone has it, could
they please step forward ASAP?

Thanks,

the following formula:

pi zz a