[Debconf-discuss] Customs clearance at Zagreb, BL

Hi,

At [1] I read that customs require proof of ownership for technical
equipment.

1. is this Croatian or Bosnian customs? Are they the same?
2. my netbook is company-owned and my laptop is old enough that I don't
think I have the invoice any longer, though I can probably get hold of a
copy. How likely is it that this is a problem?
3. do we need to declare technical equipment at the airport or only if
stopped and asked?

It is also listed that medication should be accompanied by a doctor's
prescription. However, whilst I need several different medicines for acute
allergies, I don't have a prescription. Is this likely to be a
problem?

(I realise you can't speak for customs directly, but perhaps there is some
local knowledge about what is actually acceptable rather than what the
strict interpretation of the law is.)

1: http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Customs

Thanks,

--
Jonathan Wiltshire                                      jmw@debian.org
Debian Developer                         http://people.debian.org/~jmw

4096R: 0xD3524C51 / 0A55 B7C5 1223 3942 86EC  74C3 5394 479D D352 4C51