Re: [Debconf-discuss] How long is the bus from Zagreb Airport to the main bus station?

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 07:03:51PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Josip mentioned in another thread that a taxi should make it in about
> 20 minutes if there is no traffic jam.

Oh, actually I counted the time of taking a walk to the ATMs, withdrawing
money, walking back to the main exit and boarding a taxi in those 20 min :)

The distance is just 15 km (see map on the wiki) and the routes traversed
are major (the typical speed limit is 70 km/h), so a car can beat the bus
round-trip time handily.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.