[Debconf-discuss] Arrivals/Departures pages: should we keep the "Shuttle" column?

I'm looking at:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Arrivals
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Departures

The "shuttle" column is probably misleading now that we know there
won't be any shuttle service, except for very specific cases.

So, what would you think of removing it, so that people are *not*
mislead to think that there *are* shuttles? I prefer asking before
just doing it....just in case someone thinks it should be kept for
reference or something.

An alternative is mentioning "There won't be any Debconf-operated
shuttles" at the top of each section....

Without objections, I'll remove these columns today or tomorrow.