Re: [Debconf-discuss] How long is the bus from Zagreb Airport to the main bus station?

On Tue, 2011-07-12 at 10:23 +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
[...]
> Hopefully I haven't spammed you with too much information now. :)

More information is always better, thank you very much!

My only remaining question is whether we can pay for the return in BAM
but since I need to get some HRK anyway I may as well just get enough
for the worst case cost in both directions.

Cheers,
Ian.

--
Ian Campbell

I wish I was on a Cincinnati street corner holding a clean dog!