Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf11-localteam] Important news regarding travel to Banja Luka

Hi!

Am 25.05.2011 23:15, schrieb Adnan Hodzic:
> Just as it is case with Debian with its .org being official stuff and
> .net being unofficial we can do the same thing here. Not a problem if
> you ask me.

But even on debian.net hosts, you have to make sure, that it's legally
okay to do so.  But that's the actual point of my mail:

Please, please, please, please, please:  Don't spread the information
about debconf11 even further!  So far we have the main web site, the
wiki, the official debconf blog, at least two private blogs containing
interesting information from time to time, one announce mailing list and
now we have also debconf11.com.  How should attendees find all the
information they need, if it's spread all over the place?

Best regards,
  Alexander