Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-team] T-Shirt decision!

On Wed, 25 May 2011 08:17:22 +0200, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Quoting Velimir Iveljic (velimir@foolcontrol.org):
> > Hi,
> >
> > As we approach this years DebConf, stuff like deciding on the T-Shirt
> > design needs to be done :)
> >
> > The proposed designs are here: http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/T-Shirts
> >
> > It would be best, if all of you just say here, which ones you like
> > (pick 2 or 3 max) so we can narrow the choice down, since there's too
> > many to choose from now!
>
> Several among Valessio's have my preference. My own criteria would be:
>
> - mention "Banja Luka, Bosnia-Herzegovina"
> - if that doesn't make things too expensive, use the SpaceFun theme
> - have the yellow+blue swirl
>
> which summarizes to http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/File:Dc11_spacefun.svg
> (the left one)

I'm pretty much with you Christian, except that the layout of the right
one is nicer IMO, with the rocket heading towards the starry swirl and
less fragmented blank space.

So, being difficult, I think the one on the right, but in the colours
From the left, might work even better.

The problem will be finding t-shirt colours that contrast enough with the
print colours, and don't clash, since we cannot swap out the colours
without messing up the flag colours in the swirl.

Cheers, Phil.