Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-team] T-Shirt decision!

On Wednesday 25 May 2011 11:20:46 Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Comments from this list and from IRC about colors:
>
> - too flashy colors are not always liked: example being DC9 "nuclear"
> green or even DC10 purple

Re: DC10 purple: it was the combination of the yellow Debian logo on top of
the purple shirt that "made it seem like it had batteries".  The two colors
used were complimentary, which is why the combination stood out.  [Personally
I like flashy colors, so I liked the DC10 shirt.]

I found this color chooser, which might be interesting to play with:

   http://colorschemedesigner.com/