Re: [Debconf-discuss] Trying for a US->Banja Luka travel discount?

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 3:41 AM, Jimmy Kaplowitz <jimmy@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

If I can assemble a total group of at least 10 people who want to try this
plan, I'm willing to contact some travel agents to see if they can get a better
fare for us. More people will make this more likely to work; I've never done
this kind of attempt before so I don't know the thresholds which apply.

Had we prepared better for this, we could have used something like SkyTeam Global Meetings or Star Alliance Convention Plus.
That would give us a blanket discount on all flights to DebConf.

-Arthur