Re: [Debconf-discuss] Zagreb <--> Banja Luka

Hi Timo,

On Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2011, Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:
> Good question. As I said on IRC I'd be happy to spend the day in Zagreb
> and then take a really late debconf shuttle bus to Banja Luka. I have
> already paid my flights but others could still choose cheaper flights
> that arrive around the time that the last normal bus departs.

maybe we can use this POV as a starting point. but currently
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Arrivals has only a "From" column, but
no columns "To" and "Would be interested in shuttle from Zagreb".

Timo, or anybody else, can you add those columns to the wiki page? Then, when
we ask for reconfirmation, we can ask people to update that wikipage and then,
finally, we can (hopefully... ;) send a shuttle in the evening per day - and
maybe on in the early afternoon too.

Thanks.

cheers,
	Holger