[Debconf-discuss] I won't attend Debconf :-(

Hi friends,

I won't be at Debconf this year.

As odd as it may sound, I cannot afford it - because I am too lousy
dealing with paperwork: Failed to collect granted sponsorship for last
year Debconf, and failed to write the report required for sponsorship of
my recent Vietnam trip. :-(

This is no complaint.  I find the paperwork procedures sensible.

What would be helpful for me, if possible, was a way to do paperwork
_ahead_ instead of afterwards.  Not payment ahead, just providing the
paperwork required for sponsorship ahead.  Then I could tie my
commitment with my ability to do that paperwork which freaks me out,
instead of as it is now: gamble and learn later how much I ended up
paying myself even if provided all good intent from the organization.

Enjoy Debconf!  I will think about you a lot.

 - Jonas

If interested, here is my status: http://wiki.jones.dk/PrivatBudget