Re: [Debconf-discuss] Zagreb <--> Banja Luka

On Wed, 11 May 2011 17:32:21 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote
> Hi,
>
> On Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2011, Ian Campbell wrote:
> > BTW, when RSN becomes N (;-)) I'd be very interested to know what the
> > provision will be for outliers arriving/leaving on days other than the
> > first and last days -- since I'm likely to need to leave on the Friday,
> > since if the answer is none I need to plan accordingly...
>
> Ian, appearantly the localteam wants you to book flights first, then
> tell when you arrive and then shuttles will be organized. (IMO its
> the wrong way round, I've said so too + several times, but well.)
> (And this "you" obviously is a plural you, not only targeted at Ian.)

As penta.dc.o doesn't accept detailed arrival info, I guess people are using
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Arrivals (/Departures for depatures)

So I encourage you to do the same.

Regards,

--