Re: [Debconf-discuss] Session wishlist?

On Sun, May 08, 2011 at 10:19:43AM +0200, Thomas Koch wrote:
> I'd like to open a wiki page in the debconf wiki where participants can list
> sessions that they wish somebody else could do. Does this make sense?

I doubt that only asking others to teach something would work, but you
could help setting up a "skill exchange" program like the one we had in
various former debconf. The idea is that you're entitled to request a
topic only if you offer one topic "in exchange" on which you're willing
to tutor other. You can find some examples of how it has been done in
past debconfs at
https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site%3Adebconf.org%20skill%20exchange

If you start the page, by all means inform this list so that we can
start to sign up! Thanks for the idea.

Cheers.