Re: [Debconf-discuss] Zagreb <--> Banja Luka

+++ Josip Rodin [2011-05-05 17:08 +0200]:

> > > http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Travel-Arriving
> >
> > Thanks Josip! That link has a lot of the information I was requesting.
>
> BTW as far as that last matter is concerned, can you give an example?

The piece of info that I'd still like is to know the bus options from
Okucani to Banja Luka. One has to buy the ticket specifying the
end-station so it'd be good to choose which way to go now.

It is clearly fine to get from Zagreb to BL (and quicker to do it by
bus than train), but it's not at all clear how many buses there are
from Okucani to BL, and at what times. I have failed to find this info
online. It seems that Autobus Kolodvor don;t server Okucani. (I'm
guessing that "Stanica nije nađena" means approximately 'station not recognised'?)

Wookey
http://wookware.org/