Re: [Debconf-discuss] New Wiki page: DebConf11/FAQ

Let me add, that in contrast to this, even official  (Cyrillic) I'd
still say that Latin alphabet prevails over Cyrillic. Even if it
doesn't, let's say you're in a restaurant menu may be in Cyrillic
(Bosnian) but there will be English translation.

Adnan