Re: [Debconf-discuss] New Wiki page: DebConf11/FAQ

On 03/21/2011 04:51 PM, Velimir Iveljic wrote:
Hi John,

My answers to your questions may have been a little "harshly"
formulated, but that was not my intention at all!
Sorry if you understood them as being harsh!

Not at all! It was very helpful and informative. I wanted to make sure that my questions didn't come across harshly either.

This has, incidentally, reminded me of another question: is Bosnian the native language of most people in Banja Luka? I'd like to try to learn a few words at least before going there.

-- John