[Debconf-discuss] New Wiki page: DebConf11/FAQ

Hi folks,

On the theory that if one person has a question, maybe some other people will too, I've collected up the questions I've asked about Debconf11 so far, along with answers, on the wiki here:

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/FAQ

it's peppered with links back into the archives for this list.

Thank you to everyone that has been helping out. Hopefully organizing answers on the wiki is a way I can return the favor.

I'd also like to make clear, just in case it wasn't, that I wasn't trying to claim that Banja Luka has any kind of safety problem, and in fact rather suspected that the sort of thing Maddog indicated was the case. However, those sorts of statement are out there in official places, and hearing directly from Bosnians is very helpful and goes a long way towards making DebConf11 inviting (and helping me convince others of that). Thank you.

-- John