[Debconf-discuss] Cheese, Wine material (and other stuff) for tomorrow's Cheese and Wine party

In order for all the needed material to be ready on time for the C&W
party (that will happen tomorrow MONDAY at 9pm in Havemeyer building),
I will setup some "cheese trips" to the place we'll be hosting the
party.

These "cheese trips" will happen at the following hours:

- 10:45
- 11:45
- 12:45
- 13:45
- 14:45
- 15:45
- 16:45
- 17:45

So, people who brought cheese, or wine, or any other stuff meant for
the C&W, please meet me outside Mudd (the Hacklab building) with your
material. We will then go to Havemeyer and put the stuff either in the
fridge or in the kitchen *and identify it (preferrably name *and*
country of origin).

Please pass the message on to people who you're thinking are *not*
reading this mailing list.

People who registered as volunteers to help setting things up, please
gather (still at Mudd) at 19:00. Registering your name on
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/CheeseWineBoF would be
nice. Bringing a good knife for cutting cheese would be nice, too, if
you have one.

In case you have trouble spotting me, I'm afraid that googling for my
name brings tons of photos out of which
http://planet.debian.net/heads/bubulle.png is the most recent and the
only where I'm wearing those glasses I got last year.