[Debconf-discuss] Debconf runners: morning run planned Aug 2nd 7:00am

(re-sending this with a definitive schedule, after the two answers I
got. Sorry for the late annoucement)

For tomorrow's morning run, I propose going through Riverside Park
to north, this time, up to George Washington Bridge (that links
Manhattan to New Jersey over the Hudson river).

The run will involve crossing Hudson by using the bridge and (I
guess), get spectacular views of Manhattan.

That would be a longer run than usually (according to Google Maps,
9.5miles back and forth, so 15km).

We'll be leaving at 7am and run about 6'/km so that we run for
1.5hours, plus keep about 10 minutes for sightseeing and/or rest, and
be able to be back on time *and showered* for Zack's "Bits from the
DPL" talk

So far, Iustin Pop and Gunnar Wolf confirmed their attendance to whole
or part of the run. I expect my "compadre" Noèl to also show up, but I
haven't seen him for the entire day. I hope he didn't sunk during
Governor's Island swim race....:-)