[Debconf-discuss] Some quieter bars and cafes

So some of us have hit a few bars that were unbearably loud, and chock
full of teenage girls barely old enough to legally drink (but
immensely impressed by men in kilts). One place is the Heights (whose
outdoor rooftop seating/bar seems nice but we have never managed to
get there when that is open). 1020 is the other bar that is quite
loud.

I have scoped out a few places and asked around for bars and cafes in
the area that are quieter.

One bar is Amsterdam restaurant:

http://www.amsterdamrestaurant.com/

They serve food, have outdoor seating, and is quite large.

I am also currently working at Max's cafe (to escape the a/c and get
some coffee). It is pretty pleasant here and they have a full wine
bar, sangria, beer and a few other drinks and are open until 12 AM.
There is free wireless as well but you have to get the password from
the wait staff. This is a good place to work on your talk and bring a
group (though not huge) over for some drinks.  They have side walk
seating as well, which is a ++ in this beautiful weather. They have a
wine happy hour from 5-7 as well.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/max-cafe-new-york

Biella