[Debconf-discuss] Debconf runners: morning run planned Aug 1st 7:30am

For tomorrow's morning run, I propose going through Riverside Park
down along the Hudson River, via the "Hudson Greenway". That involves
going through 114th St west for two blocks, then follow Riverside Park
and cross Henry Hudson Pkwy when possible to reach the Hudson
Greenway.

Then follow it down as long as we want..:-)

The general goal would be being back no later than 9am, probably
earlier even so that showered runners can attend the opening of Debian
Day.:-)

So, if interested, please join *at 7:30* on Sunday Aug. 1st in front
of Carman Hall building.

As usual, we'll adapt the pace to whatever is suitable for everybody,
so don't be afraid by those crazy freaks who happen to spend their
life running...:-)