[Debconf-discuss] BoF: RC bug squashing (campaigns)

Hi everybody, it wouldn't be nice to campaign for preparing BoF in
advance and not doing it for a BoF I've submitted myself!  So, if you
are interested in fixing RC bugs and in SPAM-ing planet about your
initiatives in that direction, then you're also invited to attend:

  RC bug fixing + NMU = Fun
  http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/events/609.en.html

which is scheduled for tomorrow, at 11:30.

If you are attending, you're also invited to have a look at the
introductory slides [1] and to think about the following "working
questions":

* do you have NMU (campaign) experiences? good or bad ones?
* advertising NMU campaign: useful or just SPAM?
* is the goal of “more collaborative” RC-fix worthwhile?
* how can we motivate people to do more NMUs?
* (how) should we communicate about NMU campaigns?
* are current NMU rules (devref §5.11.1) good enough?
* is LowThresholdNMU useful anymore?
* do we need an “NMU” equivalent for package removals?
* provocation: as an NMU-er, is Maintainer a feature or a bug?

See you tomorrow!
Cheers.

[1] http://git.upsilon.cc/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=talks/201008-debconf10-rcbw.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/pdf;hb=pdf